Ekialys’ Ny for Genesis 8 Females
⟣ Ekialys’ Ny for Genesis 8 Females ⟢
Ekialys’ Ny /e’kjalɪs nɪ/
(the sky’s not the limit anymore…)
Among the distant stars, the system of Ny is home to some thriving planets, Ekialys among them.
The Ekialys’ Ny Outfit set is a sci-fantasy set that comes with amazing versatility ready to work with magic spells or laser weapons, or both together.
The clothes main style is deliberately neutral and muted, to make it very versatile, but we included four variations with more marked flair and that allow for even more mixing and versatility and bolder characters.
All the styles are PBR and will look great with any PBR light, note that we included some reflectivity parameters to fine-tune the textures to your lights setup and preference.
Ekialys includes 11 clothing pieces which constitutes its Character, but that can also be mixed and matched creatively adding interesting pieces to any Sci-Fi or fantasy Genesis 8 wardrobe:
– a three-layers neck piece, with shape morphs and whose bottom layers can be independently hidden for added styles
– a long sleeved shrug, also in three layers that can range from simple shoulder shrug to forearm gloves. It includes some shaping morphs for a better look when hiding the different layers.
– a sleeveless top with 2 under layers and a belt-like closure on the back bottom, it can range from full-cover top to backless crop-top. It also includes morphs to change the shape of the front flap and to improve the look of the armpit layer.
– a simple belt with a slight side slant for more style that as simple as it is versatile. It is the attachment point for the loin clothes.
– a belt-with-loins item that includes the belt and front and back loins, the loins are parented to the belt and the belt helper morphs will affect both to help with fitting or fine-tuning to a posed-character. The loins can still be fine-tuned on their own.
– a front loin cloth with 4 different material zones that can be hidden separately to create different styles, it has a metal clip prop attached to the bottom. It includes 84 movement morphs that range from simple to very dynamic and dForce parameters. The morphs include several helper morphs so that is quite feasible if not simple to fine-tune the dynamic morphs to most character poses. The use of dForce is not required, but can be a useful addition for fine-tuning, for simpler poses or to help with loin-character interaction (check our video on how to use the loin bone(s) for an optimal dForce outcome).
– a back loin cloth with 3 different material zones that can be hidden separately to create different styles, it also has two clip props attached to the sides. It includes 100 movement morphs that range from simple to very dynamic and dForce parameters. The morphs include several helper morphs so that is quite feasible if not simple to fine-tune the dynamic morphs to most character poses. The use of dForce is not required, but can be a useful addition for fine-tuning, for simpler poses or to help with loin-character interaction (check our video on how to use the loin bone(s) for an optimal d-force outcome).
– a geoshell for Pants, knee-long pants and shorts. We decided to include this underlayer for a complete look and to offer even more versatility to the set. Being a geoshell the pants will not significantly interfere with the other clothing items and can easily be used under most clothing items. The geoshell includes some displacement settings which are especially useful when the waist and/or the ankle hems show, if you see any poke-through with other clothing pieces you can simply zero the diplacement value.
– a pair of shinwears from under the knee to the ankle, that load separately and that include several morphs to perfectly fit with the shoes (tucked in or over) or with other clothing pieces or alone for a barefoot style
– a pair of heeled shoes that have a classic look with a twist in term of the heel shape. The shoes were carefully shaped for a realistic and comfortable silhouette and manage to look perfect in any setting. They include morphs for the top part, to perfect the fitting with the matching shinwear and to make it easy to fit it to pants.
As with all our clothing sets the starting style is only the beginning, with all the textures included and the versatility offered by the hide and shape morphs as well as the additional texture styles, you can use this set in any setting you like: fantasy of any type, steampunk, dystopian, futuristic, be it space opera, new age or cyberpunk.
Ekialys is powered by Aeon Soul wardrobe power!
Mix and match clothing pieces and styles with all the outfits you have to create unique characters. Aeon Soul clothes fit each other awesomely, since they all sport the same level of quality and detail as well as additional features such as dirt and/or damage.
Get the Ekialys’ Ny Outfit set and start creating today!