Element 3d Urban Decay Shader Pack
The Urban Decay Shader Pack is a collection of 600 high quality texture presets that add those urban, industrial, and hard surface style material sets that are essential to every artist’s graphical arsenal.
Although the pack contains over 600 shader presets that are designed for Video Copilot’s Element 3D plug in for Adobe After Effects, all the texture maps (Diffuse, Normal, Specular, and AO) can easily be used in any other 3D application.
Almost all the shaders come with dirt maps as part of the preset so that with a toggle of a check box in Element 3D you the artist can give your clean texture a dirty and grungy appearance with the flexibility to dial in how much dirt you need. This effectively doubles the number of shaders that come in this pack.
1. Carbon Fiber (14) – Carbon fiber and natural fiber shaders
2. Concrete (78) – Plain, dirty, cracked, slab plates, and more
3. Graffiti (37) – Colorful abstracts created from photos of real world graffiti
4. Greeble (85) – Celtic, grids, geometrical, ridges, and baked 3D geometry
5. Ground-Stone (32) – Asphalt, cracked ground, stone, tiles, and rock walls
6. Metal (71) – Isotropic, rust, painted, scratched, tiles, and speckled car paint
7. Plate (220) – Bulkheads and various treads of both new and chipped condition
8. Rivet-Dent (37) – Normal and AO maps to work with metal or concrete
9. Tread (50) – Various tread plate designs
10. Warning (90) – Hazard stripes of both new and distressed condition
NOTE: The presets in this pack have been updated to work with the new Physical Shader system in Element 3D.
This pack now contains both Standard and Physical shader presets so they will work with whatever version of Element you are using.
The texture image files will work in any 3D or 2D application.
NOTE: Choose your correct Element 3D version
|Required:||Link to post:|
|VIDEO COPILOT | Element 3D V2.2 Windows||https://3d-stuff.community/catalog/?p=349743|