Exnem Holster & Gun for G3
This Package contains the “Holster & Gun by Exnem” set of meshes for G3F.
This is the DAZ Studio version for Genesis 3 Females. It supports all Genesis 3 Female Base morphs and Victoria 7.
Included are materials for both 3Delight and Iray renderers.
Holster and Pistols are loaded using the 3Delight version Materials as default.
The Holster Belt comes with a variety of morphs to adjust the belts and change the size of the gun case so you can fit them to any character and any clothing. The following adjustment morphs are included:
Hip Wider X
Hip Wider Z
Hip Wider ZX
Legs Outer Thighs
Legs Wider X
Legs Wider Z
Legs Wider ZX
Pistols come as smart props that automatically load in the correct position and parented to your character’s hands or thighs. There is an included HAND pose to get a perfect grip for the gun.
Genesis 3 Female
Extract the zip-archive with your unzip program:
– Open your unzip program and press the button -Extract To-
– Select the folder with you DAZ Studio libraries (e.g.: C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library)
– Make sure that an option to extract full paths is selected to make sure you keep the right folder structures within your DAZ folder.
Usage Tips or Limitations:
To use correctly you have to follow this steps for each part:
1) Load your Genesis 3 figure (it may be already morphed if you wish)
2) Load the desired outfit part by double clicking while the G3 Figure is selected.
3) Apply the materials you want from the Materials folder.
4) Repeat steps 2 to 3 for each outfit part.