Exnem Holster & Gun
This Package contains the “Holster & Gun by Exnem” set of meshes for poser 9 and above, for use with Victoria 4.2.
This comes with “Cross Talk” technology to automatically adapt and conform with any characters based on Victoria 4 that use any of the following morphs bundles:
The Holster Belt comes with a variety of morphs to adjust the belts and change the size of the gun case so you can fit them to any character and any clothing. The following adjustment morphs are included:
Hip Wider X
Hip Wider Z
Hip Wider ZX
Legs Outer Thighs
Legs Wider X
Legs Wider Z
Legs Wider ZX
Pistols come as smart props that automatically load in the correct position and parented to your character’s hands or thighs. There is an included HAND pose to get a perfect grip for the gun.
Poser 9 and up
Extract the zip-archive with your unzip program:
– Open your unzip program and press the button -Extract To-
– Select the disk and folder that contain your
(ex. c:\program files\Poser6\ ).
– Make sure that an option to extract full paths is selected to make sure you keep the right folder structures within your poser folder.
Usage Tips or Limitations:
To use correctly you have to follow this steps for each part (failing to do so may result in poser crashing):
1) Load your victoria 4.2 figure (it may be already morphed if you wish)
2) Make sure Victoria is selected before adding the holster belt (very important step).
3) Load the holster belt by clicking “Create New Figure” (double check mark sign).
4) While the part is selected go to figure menu and select “Conform To” and select Victoria 4.
5) Use the “!Magnetize to V4” pose that comes with Victoria 4 to add the respective magnets.
6) Load the desired Pistol prop from the props folder “Porps/Exnem/Holster Gun”.
NOTE: Pistols parented to the Holster may have to be repositioned if you have any character morphs applied.
NOTE: If you load the Hand parented pistols, use the Hold Gun Pose in the “Hand/Exnem/Holster Gun” folder.