Desert Town (for Poser)
What happened in this town? Did people abandon it or is it in the middle of battle? Perfect for any scenes, ranging from a desert setting to sci-fi to post-apocalypse.
Includes a wrecked truck on one side of the road, a second wrecked truck on another road, and a truck on patrol in the middle of the road. There are corridors between the buildings for more versatility.
The rooftops are decorated with various details, from watertowers to satellite dishes. Who will be up on the roofs: a sniper? A super-hero patrolling the city? A romantic couple? It`s up to you!
The wrecked vehicles are separate parts, which can be hidden, shown, or repositioned to suit the needs of your scene.
This model is low poly and is designed for distance shots. Because of this, some textures may look smeared or pixellated when viewed close-up.
Or add more building sets to your scene to make a larger city.
.: Product Features (Poser) :.
Includes obj, cr2/ png, with approx 55,944 polygons.
– The trans dials are enabled so you can position it wherever you like or hide it from the scene.
– All four wheels can rotate (with an ERC dial on the Truck).
– Front two wheels can steer (with an ERC dial on the Truck).
– The machine gun can rotate and tilt up and down (with ERC dials on the Truck).
– The truck does NOT have an interior, so we recommend darkening the windows.
Wrecked truck 1 (behind the main truck) and Wrecked truck 2 (on the side road):
– The trans dials are enabled so you can position it wherever you like.
– All rotate dials are enabled for futher positioning.
– Or hide these from the scene.
Seventeen (17) separate doors which can be opened and closed… or hidden from the scene.
– All doors have corresponding ERC dials on the BODY.
Hide and show Wrecked Truck 1
Hide and show Wrecked truck 2
Hide and show Metal Beams 1
Hide and show Metal Beams 2
Hide and show Rubble Pile 1
Uses texture and bump maps at 2048×2048 pixels
No shader nodes are used on the model, which makes it easier to import this model into other software programs.