EJ Demon Races Creator and Morphs for Genesis 8 Female(s) and Male(s)
EJ Demon Races Creator and Morphs is a pack of 208 morphs: 105 for Female(s), and 103 for Male(s), and 10 Demon Races Presets (5 for Female(s) and 5 for Male(s)), available as full, head, and body morphs: Baphanael, Devil, Imp, Lamp Genie (Djinn), and Metademon.
This pack also includes two kind of horns, and the morphs for the head sockets so you can add them to any character based on Genesis 8.
Create all kinds of demonic creatures or monsters, like lamp genies, succubus, incubus, dimensional demons that like to play with cubes, Sci-Fi lab creatures possessed by evil, pure evils… everything you can imagine.
All these creatures are for Male and Female, as all the morphs are included, so you can create an entire universe of Demon creatures for any genre. This pack of morphs is a must have for::
– Creating couples of characters of a Demon race from scratch
– Create your own original Demon race, like the included Metademon
– Add Demon features to any existing characters
-Add special features to normal human characters
– As they are morph dials, you can create characters with more or less strong features – Create hybrid Demon races like half-demon, or whatever
– Adding horns to any character
– Mix and match this pack of morphs with our EJ Alien Creator Morphs, EJ Fantasy Races Creator, or another of our packs to create even more diverse beings
The amount of Demon races you can create is virtually unlimited. You can use these morphs over any skin, or mix them with our EJ Universal FX Shaders for Genesis 8 Female(s) and Male(s).
This is a morphs product, no textures are included. These morphs work on Genesis 8 Female(s) and Genesis 8 Male(s) and all figures based on them. Just dial any of the morphs and add the features you need. There is also a .PDF Guide that is loaded by clicking an icon to learn how to adapt clothing to the custom morphs so you can also use them with any clothing.
MERCHANT RESOURCE: These morphs are for a final user as well as to be used as a merchant resource, provided your character is for sale, not for free. You can use these morphs mixed with your existing body morphs or reference them and list them as a requirement. You can’t repack these morphs in any way, totally or partially, or claim them as your own.