In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), 3d-stuff Community will respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement committed using 3d-stuff Community service and website, when such claims are reported to 3d-stuff Community’s Designated Copyright Agent as outlined below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged infringements by sending an email with all the information requested to the Designated Copyright Agent.
Upon receipt of Notice as described below, 3d-stuff Community will take whatever action, in its sole description, it deems appropriate, including removal of the infringing content from the site.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (Notice)
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
- A description of what the allegedly infringing work is.
- A description and URL of the location where the allegedly infringing work is located on 3d-stuff Community.
- An address and telephone number where you can be contacted, including an email address if possible.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in the notice is accurate and that the signatory is the copyrightowner or is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
Please send all of the information to 3d-stuff Community Copyright Designated Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review and take any appropriate action. Please note that we cannot take action regarding claims made concerning content that is not posted through 3d-stuff Community website.
This article has not been revised since publication.
This post was created by Bogus on July 9, 2019.